Monday 17 December 2012

REVIEW: SISTER RECEPTION DAY

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM W.B.T

Hy pretty ladies and my lovely silent reader =)

Just to share with all of you my lovely sister reception day...here, some vendors during the day...all are highly recommended since they give their best to us! Alhamdulillah...=)

10.11.12, Saturday, 8.00pm

Location, Taman Tasik Permaisuri, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

The Caterer, Nurul Izzah Catering for 1000pax, they provide, all chairs and table with skirting,cover & reben, food for meja beradap, pa system, red carpet and 2 buffet lines. Actually, we do have two different caterer during the day, another one is, Siti Catering, which is they serves the food for 500pax. They also provide all the Arabian tents with scallop and under layer and 1 buffet line. Overall, both caterers get a good feedback from our guest, makana sedap, amik caterer mana? thank you to both of you! InsyaALLAH they will be our vendor too!

The decorater by Azmah Ahmad Wedding Decor & Events, the Dais, deco at meja beradap, fresh flowers centerpiece and the handbouquet (special thanx to my dear cousin, sis Ita =) she is the one who helped to deco the centerpiece and the handbouquet due to my running of time! aishhh , owhh yeay, she also one of the femes amos wedding decorator in Singapore! seriously admire her work, gojes & extravaganza!) 
my wedding?! also will decor by AAWD =) wait arrr... heee

The Candy corner by Sugar Town, even though the person incharge was late, she's deliver her best ever service for us...thank you! will looking forward with you again during my big day pulak! heeee =)

Wedding dress, the design,  my sis and me! =) Tailoring by Kak Aini Wedding Galore.

Gojes makeup by Azlinda , my lovely cousin! she is profesional makeup artist, love her work dem much! she's also my official mua during akad & reception =)
 
The photographer, my sis frens, not so sure about him, yang Mila tau, namanya encik Abu, my sis schoolmate...

The videographer, he is also my sis schoolmate, click the video to know details about him....

overall viewing, please click the video link and enjoy watching!

 
 till then,

Salam sayang,

Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment